Thursday 3 September 2009

Amazon Slow at Updating Book Info


It's been a few days now since I set up Tortoise George on Amazon - and fine it looks too.

Hopefully the first copy or two should hit the inventory in Bedfordshire, England soon so all my adoring fans (ie family under pressure) can buy a copy.


The problem with the Amazon listing is that it's wrong. I entered 28 pages when I registered it, but for some reason it's come up in Amazon as 18. I've filled out the form to correct it, but I guess it has to go through some human intervention before it can be applied.


I would have though that this process would be automatic. After all what purpose would it serve to lie about the product's details. After all I doubt that they actually go to the box where my book is, to open it up and check.


Anyway, frustrating but exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment